<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

How Can You Be in Two Places at Once?

For those who care:

Apartment Search 2010 has finally ended and by the end of the weekend I will have moved into a nice one bedroom a mere ten minute drive from campus. There will still be trips back and forth between Old Ivy and the Big City [TM] as I clean out my office and formally conclude my fellowship, but otherwise my days as a long-distance commuter will soon be over. Whether or not this will dramatically alter my social life is unclear, particularly given the looming background presence of my dissertation, but it will be nice to get home at a reasonable hour after hosting pub quizzes.

Not that my blogging has been particularly regular lately, but this hiatus will continue until my transition between apartments is complete.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?