<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bon Voyage!

In a few short hours, I'll be catching a train to the airport to set off on an 18 day European expedition. I will be attending two conferences, spending time in three countries (France, UK, Germany), meeting scholars from dozens of different universities and museums, and interviewing one of the inventors of the modern liquid crystal display.

All in all, it should be a very exciting time, but I am uncertain how easily I will be able to access the Internet. I will try my best to post semi-regular updates on this blog, although if my trip to Germany proved anything, it's that consistent blogging while traveling is not necessarily an easy task. Consequently, my posts this time around may be deliberately brief--a photograph and some quick comments, at least until I can get back and devote time to more detailed reflections.

Until then, bon voyage!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?