<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 15, 2008

My Long Goodbye

Tomorrow, I begin the process of moving out from the Invisible Commune into a new apartment approximately 30 minutes away. I have spent the past week winnowing through my possessions, loading them into into cardboard boxes and duffle bags and compiling a detailed inventory outlining which items were in each container.

There are about two weeks of overlap between the start of my new lease and the end of my old one, but I'm hoping to complete most of the move by the end of next week.

One of the last items I intend to transfer will be my computer, so perhaps I'll be able to blog a few more times from Ye Olde Commune. But if my web presence diminishes sharply in the next few days, that's why.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?