<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 24, 2008

The City of God?

I'm heading to Florida for a few days with my girlfriend to celebrate passing my general exams. The more theologically savvy among you will be able to deduce my specific location from the title of this blog post.

You can expect a brief blogging hiatus followed by an end-of-trip photo essay.

This announcement brought to you by the Association of Bloggers Who Still Think People Care What They Have to Say. (Believe me...it's a big group.)

Comments:
Took me a while to work out what the heck you were talking about... I was thinking "Ciudad de Dios? No. El Dios? No. Miami? Maybe. Key West? Totally, but probably not what you were going for." I eventually worked my way around to noticing you said "theologically savvy" rather than, say, Latin savvy or Spanish/Mexican savvy... anyway, I won't fill in the proper name, in case anyone else who reads doesn't get it.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?