<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A Long Delayed Dental Date

Just a quick FYI...tomorrow, I'm finally dealing with my horizontal wisdom tooth situation. While I do look forward to removing the offending molars and thereby eliminating the possibility of future painful dental emergencies, this operation will likely leave me in a sub-optimal condition for blogging. This is a shame, as I have still not even halfway caught up with the entries I started during my trip to Germany!

But do not despair, loyal reader! All will be revealed in due time...and with a wide array of digital photos to boot.

And that's the tooth!

(Hey...the pun may be bad, but at least you don't have to get your gums sliced open in the morning.)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?