<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 26, 2007

So long. Farewell. Auf Wiedersehen, etc.

Well folks, it appears that my Bavarian adventures are nearly over. In under half an hour I'll be checking out of the youth hostel that has served as my home for the past month and catching the next train to Munich's central station. From there it's a mere 8€ train ticket to the airport and a nine hour flight before I touch ground on American soil.

Hopefully, once I'm home, I can finally start posting detailed reflections on all the amazing places that I've seen during the past month because despite my best intentions, I was unable to keep up with a one post per day schedule. Maybe if I had just posted photographs without commentary or with a one line caption...but no use waxing nostalgic now. I have to finish packing before I once again bid goodbye to the Continent.

If you absolutely can't bear to be without Germany-related anecdotes featuring yours truly, you might do well to stop by the Sleeper Cell.

Otherwise, assuming that Bernoulli's Principle remains constant, I'll see you on the other side of the Atlantic.

Comments:
I'm jealous. I lived in Munich for three years from 1988 to 1991. Wow, what I wouldn't do to go back for a visit.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?