<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 02, 2007

It's Not as Fun as It Sounds

I would like to propose a theory that even if one's life is being consumed by a research paper, it is still possible to laugh about it if Garrison Keillor does a sketch on the same topic on A Prairie Home Companion. I'm not sure how often I'll be able to test this theory, but believe it or not, here are not one, but TWO different skits from last week's show where he does precisely that for the paper on which I've been working for the past month...and damn if I don't feel a little better.

Thank you, Mr. Keillor, and by the way...not that you will ever read this blog, but the science museum in question was not founded by its namesake. You're going to have to trust me on this, because I spent most of today writing about its first century of existence.

Anyhow...enjoy the clips.

Damnit, this song is catchy!

And it's in there...just wait until about 1:30 in.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?