<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

America's 2nd Most Popular Game Show

Tonight I participated in an online contestant search for Jeopardy. After many years of hearing people tell me I should, I finally did...and I think it went pretty well. They asked fifty short answer questions on a variety of different subjects, ranging from the academic to the trivial. Off the top of my head, there were only a handful that I'm sure I got wrong. However, since they do not tell potential contestants their score, I will never be entirely certain. Assuming I passed, I now get to wait for them to go through all the thousands of tests and hope that they pick my name out at random so that I can attend an in-person try out and MAYBE get called to go on the show.

Obviously, the odds are not in my favor, but it would be pretty cool if things worked out. If there is any movement on this front, rest assured you'll be among the first to know.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?