<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

From the Unblogged Files of the Invisible Ben: Day #3 (Heated Violence)

Let the record reflect that it has been incredibly hot for the past two days and the weather shows no sign of breaking. They say on the news that the night time low tonight may be the highest on record...82 degrees. At night! Now that's hot, ladies and gentlemen.

Anyhow, because of the weather, the introduction to today's unblogged document will be relatively short. I don't know who wrote this. It is entirely possible they did not even write it in my class. But based on the heading the author appears to have been in my second period physical science class. This unknown freshman appears not to have finished his writing as his last sentence ends with a distinct comma, one of the few punctuation marks on the manuscript. The subject matter speaks for itself, so I won't comment upon it further besides saying that I hope this is not what my students are doing on these hot and hazy remaining days of summer.


2 period

Catch me on

Sombody goin die tonight
Ridin wit my crew yall
30 niggaz mask up
hopping out uhaul's
Running in your mommy crib
Taking everbody out
Couple minutes later
Cops Bringing body out
I dain't talking about handcuffs
talk about body body bag
This is what happen to the last Bull
That got me mad.
In DA street, niggas shady
gotta watch who you hang wit
Heard you gettin money now
Niggas get you bang quick
Yeah, I can switch it up
Nigga tryin copy me
Fresh forces on my feet
Jeans State Property,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?