<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Fibonacci Day!

What better way to wrap up a short week than a day with an extended homeroom? Especially if you have no homeroom. :)
Today, all my classes are playing periodic table bingo. It's fun, it's easy, and the Tastykakes I plan to offer as prizes harken back to my high school chemistry teacher's proud tradition of cannoli day. Sadly, I can't find a copy of The Dot and the Line around here...
Then, the Invisible Dad and Sister are coming to Underwood to: a. visit. b. check out the 70 year old equipment we have in the physics lab.

All in all, the makings of a pretty good day.

And hey...thanks to Mathnet and Dan Brown I know that today possesses a mathematical significance as well.
You know, I'll be watching the clock for 8:11 to roll around.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?