<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 18, 2005

Most Disturbing "Homework Assignment"...EVER

A simple assignment on phases of matter gone horribly horribly awry...I really hope this letter, mixed in with the rest of my students' homework, was not intended for me. It would be just WRONG on too many levels.

Dear Sexy,
I like you for a long time now that I see you almost everyday I'm going crazy about you more and more. I want you so bad, now your body is so sexy i can'nt stop thinking about you and as I think about you I get more horny and wet damn boo but this all I can say for today.

So call us
(555) 555-5555

Carmal & Chocolate


If intended for me, this letter is just wrong on so many levels: morally...ethically...grammatically...

Just plain wrong.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?