<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 04, 2005

Me fail English? That's unpossible!

A fun little quiz referred to me by The Autumn Phoenix. How good is your English?

If you think you know it all try The Commonly Confused Words Test.


As for my statistics? Well...I'm uncertain what to make of them.

English Genius
You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 77% Expert!
You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!

Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!

Test statistics:


Maybe I should be teaching something that involves more...I dunno...words. Or perhaps some place where I could use them more effectively.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?