<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Snow Day Extravaganza: Part III, Epilogue

Technically, this post has been misnamed because today is not a snow day. That's right. A mere half hour from now I'll be in my all too cold car driving to Underwood. Hopefully they'll have plowed the staff parking lot, though given the condition on roads last night, I sincerely doubt that. The school district, in its infinite wisdom preordained that regardless of unplowed sidestreets and persistently cold weather, the schools would be open today. So I did not wake up with any hope. I already knew my fate was sealed and back to the classroom I'll go.

Does this mean that my students will show up? No. Except the annoying ones.

But of course you already know the answer to that.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?