<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Scribblings from my Seating Charts

One of my least favorite part of a Sunday afternoon is going through and transferring attendance records from my seating chart to an Excel spreadsheet. One up-side (or is that a downside?) however is that I get a chance to relive all sorts of memories by reading over the notes I write about student behavior. The following are actual comments from my first period class. FYI, the numbers in the beginning of these comments are references to student desk numbers.

* 27- No shirt. [just to clarify...this means "no school shirt", not shirtless, although i've had that too.]
* 18- Unprepared
* 33- FAD (food and drink)
* 17- No Homework
* 33--Profanity
* 28 v. 22--fighting
28- not scared to f***-ing fight nobody
If he didn't say s***, I wouldn't act like this.
Ah, f*** well. If he was that damned worried, he would ahve picked that s*** up.
28- refused to follow directions
- lying re: suppplies
* 33 - "Why you always sweating me?"
* 17- "He hates black people."
"Why'd you ball your fist at me?"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?