<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 19, 2003

A relative bright spot!

As a much welcomed contrast to the rest of the week, today was an exciting and fun-filled day. One that promises to become even moreso as it progresses.

In addition to a standard short Friday for professional development, it was also the annual Underwood Holiday Party! More food than you can shake a stick at. (In a rare moment of culinary violence, I got to impale the Frosty the Snowman shaped cake with the sacred plastic knife.) Far moer entertaining than a typical professional development.

Building on that...tonight is the first night of Channukah. Granted, a historically insignificant holiday, but still a reason for celebration. I'll probably rig up a makeshift menorah using a lot of aluminum foil anyway. Wonder if I can find a grater so I can make latkes!

Even better, I'm going to see Return of the King tonight. Seriously looking forward to it...haven't heard a bad review of it yet!

So...a triple whammy to end an otherwise so-so week!

Not a bad day at all. Maybe there are silver linings!

We'll see how my optimism holds up after I grade my physics tests...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?